Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help with vector graphic disappearing when scaled up

Explorer ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Folks,

I'm running into an issue where a scaled up vector graphic seems to randomly disappear unless I set the layer quality to "draft". The graphic is the yellow circular shape that you can see here:

https://vimeo.com/208038578/e77b714a10

Notice that before the yellow shape scales down into the frame, it disappears a few times for a few frames each time. It's an EPS file in a comp called "Yellow Circle" with a mask applied to remove the text part of their logo. That comp is the in another comp "Background" with the flying letters layer underneath and animation of the Yellow Circle layer (spinning, scaling down, and a blur applied). In BOTH comps, the continuously rasterize option is selected. If I set the layer quality to "draft", this issue disappears during playback. But it shows up on render. (I've tried quicktime animation and ProRes HQ). I've tried disabling the blur, to no avail.  If I set the "Background" comp's size to 10000x5626, so that the scaled up graphic is in the frame, the problem also goes away when playing back with the "Yellow Circle" layer's quality set to "best".

Any ideas what's happening here? Other things to try?

Thanks!

Bill

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bill,

Sorry for this issue. Did you ever find a solution? Please let us know if you still need help.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines