• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wrong objects representation in edit mode

Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have problem with lines representation in edit mode. All sizes and coords numbers are integer, scale of objects and scene is 100%. In compiled swf all looks great, but in preview mode I see blurred lines. I can't find out why. I attached zoomed screenshot.

Animate CC 2017.1 Build 16.1.0.86

animate_problem.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Preran did say: "While this could be a product issue", so at some level he's able to accept that the software has problems to solve.

Would you be willing to log a bug, and give a simple example file for them to see the issue? If you are, go here:

Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it is my eyes, I cannot make out the difference between the two pictures. Or I am looking at the wrong places.

While this could be a product issue, I am guessing that you are still good because the final output is satisfactory.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For your interest Preran, the bad images are showing antialiasing on the edges, meaning that the stage preview is drawing them not on pixel boundaries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To be honest I'm really confused STAFF and ACP persons can write answers like this. These are not professional answers at all. I see that you are not able to accept the software have problems to solve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preran did say: "While this could be a product issue", so at some level he's able to accept that the software has problems to solve.

Would you be willing to log a bug, and give a simple example file for them to see the issue? If you are, go here:

Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did it. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to Animate, where the editor view has always been, at best, a close approximation of the final product. That's why you continuously Test, Test, Test as you're working.

Anyway, if you're trying to get pixel-precise results using the vector tools, you are Doing It Wrong. Either use bitmaps instead, or accept that vectors can be a bit sloppy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Previously I saw exactly the SAME image during the editing mode and in compiled mode. So I could work fast not spending too much time compiling to see the final result too often. And now I should do it.

I know the principles of Animate as a software an OK with that. I even can say more. I use this software for 19 years since it was Macromedia Flash v3 or v4.  I'm a very-very good payed professional because of my pixel-perfection as one of my skills. That's why I think I realy know how to use it effectively to create graphics for web sites and social games. I love the tools and being kind of flash-evangelist in my company for years. And I see no reason you can say I'm doing something wrong here and teach me how to do my job.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines