1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 16, 2017 3:06 AM by Cou

Muse browser showing withe strips on both sides.

Cou Level 1

Hi everyone.

The website I'm creating with Muse has a totally black background. So it is totally black when I'm designing on Muse. However, when I run the local browsing test, it shows a white strip on both sides.  The weird thing is that it wasn't showing the strips before and everything was working well. Then, out of a sudden the problem started.   The whole background was black the way it should be. Now there is these two white strips on both sides.

Additional information:

The site has only 1 page, so far.
      There is no object placed outside of the canvas. All the content is within the limits of the canvas. 
      I've restarted the computer a couple of times.
      I've cleared the cash but nothing could fix the problem.
      The problem is not happening when I run the local test with other projects. So it must have something to do with the setting... BUT WHAT?

I use a Mac desktop 27" and the website is 2350px wide so it should not be showing the white strips whatsoever. Correct?

I have no idea what else could be done to fix this. So please HELP!!!

Thanks a lot in advance

Elcio

(Discussion successfully moved from The Lounge to Help with using Adobe Muse CC)

• 1. Re: Muse browser showing withe strips on both sides.
          Cou Level 1

OK!
          There are two places that must be checked for the color of the browser. 

• The section so called "Fill" just next to the section "Stroke", in which you can also find the "Scroll Effects" settings.
          • The section so called "Browser Fill", this one is just next to the section "Effects".

Setting the color on these two sections should fix the problem.

Give it a go and see.

Cheers

1 person found this helpful