I looked everywhere in the forum but it seems there's no answer to my question, so here it is...
I have an iPad I use at work, with an Adobe ID.
I have a Mac and an iPad I use at home with another Adobe ID. I managed to move the files from my work iPad to my Mac, and I have them on illustrator. But I can't manage to see them on Adobe Draw on my personal iPad.
I tried to create a shared folder from the work iPad, and I invited myself to collaborate. But the files on iPad are nowhere.
I tried to upload the files from Illustrator to my CC, but on iPad still nothing.
I tried to send the files from my Mac to my iPad through AirDrop, and it works, but the files go nowhere. Not in photos nor Adobe draw.
The only way I can see the files is through Adobe Draw --> settings --> import ideas files, where I have access to the shared folder. BUT, files are grey and not selectable.
Please help me. What should I do?
If I'm understanding you correctly you want to move your native Draw files from one account to another. As long as you have access to both accounts you can do it with the “Share your Assets with Send Link” function through the Web.
* Sign in to Adobe Creative Cloud with your OLD (where your work is) Adobe ID.
* Select the project to share
* Click on Share/Send Link, then the button Create Public Link
* Copy that link and, using a different browser (so you can stay logged in with both IDs), sign into with your NEW CC account to open that link. When it opens click the Save link in the upper right hand of the screen. This will save the project to your NEW account.
* Once it's synced to your NEW account, you'll be able to open it and work on it on your device and Send To Desktop when you're ready.
This will be a lot easier in the next version of Draw (we'll have the Share link right in the app).
Let me know if that's not what you're trying to do.