7 Replies Latest reply on Mar 16, 2017 1:15 PM by Peter Grainge

What would cause the look of paragraph point spacing to change

LeanneBF

RoboHelp HTML11
      Windows 10

Recently, the point spacing between paragraphs in my RoboHelp project has changed. I'm sure it's something I did, but after days of trying to figure this out, I need help.

In the picture below, I have paragraph spacing set at 0pt Before and 0pt After, with Line spacing at Single. As you can see, the paragraph spacing looks much further apart than what I would expect for 0pt. (The last line of X's is how it looks after a soft return.) The only thing I can do to get the paragraphs closer together is use minus point numbers, and that seems inappropriate.

XXXactivate a deactivated complaint for Robohelp.png

I did notice something different in the HTML: there are a number of places where there is text in green that seems to be repeated over and over:

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>

<mso:CustomDocumentProperties>

<mso:_dlc_DocId msdt:dt="string">5E3YEXWMZK7C-131-14408</mso:_dlc_DocId>

<mso:_dlc_DocIdItemGuid msdt:dt="string">0290b6de-b450-483c-bf63-fe1f3c0a5350</mso:_dlc_DocIdItemGuid>

<mso:_dlc_DocIdUrl msdt:dt="string">https://staff.pdp.albany.edu/workgroups/RoboHelp/_layouts/DocIdRedir.aspx?ID=5E3YEXWMZK7C- 131-14408, 5E3YEXWMZK7C-131-14408</mso:_dlc_DocIdUrl>

</mso:CustomDocumentProperties>

</xml><![endif]-->

Please note that I have only a very basic understanding of HTML, and this does not follow anything I've seen before. I also noticed that in other projects, where spacing seems fine, this text does not display. I'm afraid to delete this text without knowing what it is and how it might have gotten there. As far as I can tell, my Master Page and Style Sheet seem fine. What did I do to cause this mess.

Can anyone help?

Thanks so much.

Leanne

(Is there a way to add an attachment - if so, I could send a copy of the HTML for the picture above.)