• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR 6.8/6.9 Adjustment Brush Not Working

Explorer ,
Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About a week ago the adjustment just quit working. No matter what I set the brush on it will not work. I can set any of the sliders to an obscured level and nothing. I have move the flow to 50, 80, and even 100% and nothing. I have turned on the mask overlay display and not red areas. I have turned using the GPU on and off but still nothing. Am I missing something?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 16, 2017 Mar 16, 2017

After two weeks of looking and playing... I am embarrassed to say I have found the setting which shut off the adjustment brush.  I forgot about the density slider and it was sitting on zero. Ha!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After two weeks of looking and playing... I am embarrassed to say I have found the setting which shut off the adjustment brush.  I forgot about the density slider and it was sitting on zero. Ha!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK, now I feel better about the time it took me an hour to figure that out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines