1 person found this helpful
> No app directory to find the executable file
Correct, XD is installed as a Universal Windows Program (UWP). Try finding Adobe Experience Design through the Window Start menu, right-click > Uninstall, then re-install.
Hope this helps,
This indeed worked! Here's what I did exactly:
- Uninstall from windows app listing (right-click on shortcut link > uninstall)
- Then go to Creative Cloud app > Click Settings icon at top-right
- Then click "Check for app updates" (so as to refresh the app)
- Then, go back to Adobe website for XD
- Click Download
- It re-installs from Creative Cloud as normal
Takes a few mins to load for the first time, but it does not show error again, and is working.
I just installed Adobe Creative Cloud and Downloaded XD and XD does not open. I have uninstalled several times and also restarted my PC. When I click on Open XD, my screen flashes and nothing happens. Have been trying different things for a while now with no success.