• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

puppet properties panel freezing on hand tool ?

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple of times lately I have been working in the puppet properties panel, adding pins and sticks etc, when all of a sudden it stops working. For example, I might select the stick tool from the tool bar, but when I move the mouse back over the puppet the pointer changes to the hand tool and all I can do is move the puppet around. No matter which tool that I select, the mouse pointer changes to a hand as soon as it moves over the actual work area. I have to close CA and restart work later, which is a nuisance !  Is this a known problem ?

TOPICS
Bugs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmmm, I haven't heard of that one before. Does this happen for all puppets or particularly complex / big ones?

Is it possible to share a video of this happening so we can see it and possibly diagnose what's wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines