• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Footer and Scrolling problems

Explorer ,
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm making a fairly simple webpage and I'm having problems with content on the page covering the footer. Screen Shot 2017-03-17 at 2.26.35 PM.png

When I scroll down everything on the page also moves down.

So I tried pinning the content to the bottom of the screen but if the window isn't big enough it cuts off the top and I'm unable to scroll up.

Screen Shot 2017-03-17 at 2.27.20 PM.png

And when I pin it to the top or center of the screen it does the same thing shown in the first photo.

Is there any way to get the content to stop at the bottom of the page or is there some way to enable scrolling?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Mar 18, 2017 Mar 18, 2017

Select the objects that are overlapping/moving with the footer. Make sure that they are not set as Footer items in the control strip.

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Mar 18, 2017 Mar 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select the objects that are overlapping/moving with the footer. Make sure that they are not set as Footer items in the control strip.

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the response, but for my problem I found that I had to enable scrolling effects to get what I wanted, which I couldn't achieve with 'Fluid Width' selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines