1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 24, 2008 3:53 PM by kglad

Printing A4 Sized Screen Capture

kbarcroft
      Hi Guys

I'm new to this type of thing and have managed to get myself stuck on something most of you wouldn't give a second thought to and am simply asking, can anyone help a newbie out?

In an 800x600 screen size I'm trying to select part of a screen (i.e. 450x600) and get this to print in full A4 size. I've set up a button with the onRelease print command but whenever I print, it gives me a very small printout area.

Can anyone please help with the correct coding on this?

Basically what I want is to print an A4 certificate after viewing a training presenation in Captivate so any help on this coding issue would be very much appreciated so I can get a professional look to my very first project.

Many thanks in advance

Kind regards
      Kevin
        • 1. Re: Printing A4 Sized Screen Capture
          kglad Adobe Community Professional & MVP
          you might be able to get by using the printjob's printArea parameter when you use the addPage method. i don't think that will print full page, that might be good enough.

to be perfect, you must create a movieclip customized to your printer's pageWidth and pageHeight and containing exactly what you want to print, laid out exactly as you want it to print.