• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to install new presets? [was: allan mumm]

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am trying to install new presets went to preferences and show presets and when i click on show preset folders there is nothing there could i have deleted it somehow

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

Depending on your operating system- eg. Windows may not show you "hidden items". This can be corrected from the menus of File Explorer.

The Windows default location for Develop presets is something like- C:\Users\Your Name\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\Develop Presets

The link in the Lr preferences to 'show presets' should take you to the Adobe folder with the Lightroom​ folder highlighted, you will need to expand the Lightroom folder to see all the presets folders.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depending on your operating system- eg. Windows may not show you "hidden items". This can be corrected from the menus of File Explorer.

The Windows default location for Develop presets is something like- C:\Users\Your Name\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\Develop Presets

The link in the Lr preferences to 'show presets' should take you to the Adobe folder with the Lightroom​ folder highlighted, you will need to expand the Lightroom folder to see all the presets folders.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines