• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Regarding Adobe Digital Edition - Download, installation & Reading epub Books purchased from ACCP

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am Dr GS Bhattacharyya from India.

I have purchased 2 ePUB Digital Books from American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP).

I have my Login ID & Password for ADOBE.

1. I have logged in to ADOBE and downloaded ADE from Download Digital Edition 4.5.2 Windows (8.13MB)

2. On trying to open the Books

a) Clinical Pharmacist's Guide to Biostatistics and Literature Evaluation, Second Edition (eBook)

b) Pharmacogenomics: Applications to Patient Care, Third Edition (eBook)

I am being asked

Authorization Needed

This computer needs to be authorised with Vendor ID to open Clinical Pharmacist's Guide to Biostatistics and Literature Evalu.epub.

To start authorization process with a Vendor ID, click on the Continue button.

I have clicked on ContinueI was asked to Login. I used my Adobe ID and Password

I received a message

"This computer is not authorized to open Clinical Pharmacist's Guide to Biostatistics and Literature Evalu.epub because this item is authorised to a Vendor ID. To authorize your computer to open this item, enter your login ID and Password associated with this item and click on this Authorise Button.

The vendor account you entered is not associated with the item you are trying to open. Try again."

I am getting a similar message for "Pharmacogenomics: Applications to Patient Care, Third Edition".

Please assist me. What should I do? I am unable to view

My contact id is which is also my ADOBE ID.

I contacted

She informed me to download ADE, Click on Help, Authorise Computer using my Login ID and Password.

I did and the Computer was Authorised.

On clicking on the URL provided

1.    Clinical Pharmacist's Guide to Biostatistics and Literature Evaluation, Second Edition (eBook)

http://www.accp.com:8080/fulfillment/URLLink.acsm?action=enterorder&ordersource=ACCP&orderid=2068909...

2.    Pharmacogenomics: Applications to Patient Care, Third Edition (eBook/Print)

http://www.accp.com:8080/fulfillment/URLLink.acsm?action=enterorder&ordersource=ACCP&orderid=2068909...

This is what I am getting. Please assist me to rectify and help me to read the e-Books

Regards and Best wishes,
Dr. G. S. Bhattacharyya
Ex President: Indian Society of Medical & Pediatric Oncology (ISMPO)
In-Charge Dept. of Medical Oncology,
FORTIS HOSPITAL, Anandapur, EM By-pass Road, Kolkata, West Bengal, India

(Email Addresses and phone # removed by moderator)

(Discussion successfully moved from Forum comments to Adobe Digital Editions)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Do not authorize your computer to Adobe! In the field that contains the Adobe name you will see an arrow to a drop down list which contains various eBook vendors. Select the vendor where you purchased or borrowed your eBook. Use the same ID and password you used to make your purchase or borrow your eBook. Hopefully, your purchases are from the same vendor.

I hope that this information is helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines