3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 20, 2017 10:15 AM by Dave LaRonde

bug After Effects CS6

hashka

Hello,

I have a problem with AE CS6 since this morning.

For some reason, in all projects, I have a problem that I never had before

when I select a layer, it s moving all by itself. In the sequence tab, it is moving in 1 or 2 lower position!

It is not a mouse problem because when I select a file in the project pannel it works well.

I also checked other apps on my computer and it works fine.

here is a video of the problem : Bug After effects - YouTube

I hope someone can help me please, it's urgent and I can't find any answers on google.

thanx!

Ce message a été modifié par : Hachka Jotta (sorry the previous post was in french)

• 1. Re: bug After Effects CS6
          hashka Level 1

to bring more infos about it :

if I also try to click on some icons like the "eye", motion blur, 3d and so on, the result is very strange :

either it is affecting several layers at once (when I selected only one), either it's not working at all

here is a 2nd video : bug ae2 - YouTube

so I restarted many times the program, and also the computer.

I also flushed the "all the memory" and "cache memory of image" (in "edit" menu)

and the cache drive , and the database and cache, ( in the prefereces tab)

I also have a wacom tab that I removed and unplugged

I have a Mac G5 - OSX El capitan - 10.11.6

with all the creative suite AE CS6 11.0.4.2 REGISTERED

I cannot use the adobe id of the registered account because it is a buisness account.

I don't have access to it, so I am using my personal adobe id to get help from the forum

please help me!

• 2. Re: bug After Effects CS6
            hashka Level 1

reset prefereces solved the problem

thank the other forums for helping

spoiled almost 1 day waiting for an answer ans dearching everywhere

adobe help really NOT EFICIENT, it's a shame, no phone number, no reply,

• 3. Re: bug After Effects CS6
              Dave LaRonde Level 6

hashka  wrote

reset prefereces solved the problem

thank the other forums for helping

spoiled almost 1 day waiting for an answer and searching everywhere

adobe help really NOT EFICIENT, it's a shame, no phone number, no reply,

Adobe Customer Service relies a lot on user forums like this to do its work.

Why pay employees to help when your customers will do it for free?