2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 21, 2017 6:27 PM by egzonm45997411

Saving more than 600 images to phone (Android, iOS)

egzonm45997411

Hi everyone,

i want to show image and content in offline mode.
      It is possible to save more than 600 images to phone (Android, iOS) without having any error or force stop app, and to use the saved images in offline mode(when we do not have internet access) .

• 1. Re: Saving more than 600 images to phone (Android, iOS)
          kerrishotts Adobe Community Professional

It's possible, yes, but it is up to you to code it in such a way that you can handle any connectivity issues. Make sure you download in batches so that your app remains responsive, and don't try to download everything at once -- most servers will only give you a few connections at once to work with (so if you can, batch into a zip file), and furthermore be sure to respect your user's bandwidth (especially on cellular). If the images don't change often, you might be better off providing them with the app bundle.

You might also want to check out various code push options out there.

• 2. Re: Saving more than 600 images to phone (Android, iOS)
            egzonm45997411 Level 1

I would like to thank you for taking time to respond to my question. Could you suggest me any link where any similar problems are solved, I wanted to see the code, what plugins are used and the way how to download more than 600 images in batches, because I tried to download everything at once.