Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyone who is using Publish Online option of Indesign

Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Anyone using Publish online option of Indesign. I am facing some problem while converting to swf file.

Help required.

[Moved from the Lounge (which is where you can "connect with your peers" from across all of Adobe's products for conversations that don't directly relate to help and support) to a product-specific support forum - moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no connection whatsoever between Publish Online (which is using HTML5 and CSS) and SWF (which is using Flash).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for placing an unclear question.

Actually when I create an Indesign document with animation, interactivity, sound etc and publish it online its work fine in browser but the same file when I convert it into swf and if there is sound too animation stops. But if i remove sound and convert it into swf all the links and animation work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I understand the difference but the problem is as follows:

When I create an Indesign document with animation, interactivity, sound etc and publish it online its work fine in browser but the same file when I convert it into swf and if there is sound too animation stops. But if i remove sound and convert it into swf all the links and animation work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The question is not really clear:

if the source is an InDesign file then you simply publish this as Publish online.

You can not 'convert' a SWF file back to use on Publish Online, also a placed SWF file in an InDesign document will not play.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines