• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Fill and Sign Tools "Add Checkmark"

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Acrobat XI Standard.  When I click on the "Add Checkmark" icon under Fill & Sign Tools and I click on the exact spot I want the checkmark to appear the cursor either bumps it up to a line above the spot or a line below the spot.  It won't checkmark the exact location I place the cursor.  I had this problem happen once before and I called Adobe technical support.  After practically begging them for help because they told me they didn't support my version of Adobe for support they finally helped me.  He walked me through quite a process to fix the problem.  I asked if I could get an email with the instructions in case it happened again and he said he couldn't do that.  I would have to go to one of the forums for help if it happened again.  Here I am.  Can anyone help me?  

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Go to View - Show/Hide - Rulers&Grids and tick off "Snap to Grid".

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to View - Show/Hide - Rulers&Grids and tick off "Snap to Grid".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have run into another problem.  I just did a software upgrade and somehow it messed my Fill & Sign tools. I have invoices that I have to review in PDF format and add tick (check) marks and notes.  Now I can't add text.  When I click on "Add Text" under Fill & Sign and I place my cursor in the area I want to add the text I get a grid box but I can't type anything into it.  In the past, when I would place my cursor in the area I wanted to add text, it would place a vertical blinking line and I would type.  Can you help with this too?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked!  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines