Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Form submissions Adobe Muse.

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys!

I recently started to use Muse and I really think this will be a program I will be using more often, really great and fun!

Now, to my question. I've made a pretty simple form for a friend. And while I've managed to get the answers to a specific email and all the info attached to it (not that hard but anyway), I now want to easily have an overview of all submissions. As it is now I have to reach into every mail to read the submission.

I want to have it automatically put into a text file of some sort. Or maybe you have another better idea. Something that will make it easy to get a summary of all submissions. I'm open for all ideas that will work. Thanks for your time and answers!

/Pontus

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pontus,

Form data is received in an email so can be saved in any format, if you are referring to anything specific to hosting or CMS then please let me know.

Alternatively, you can try Google forms which can be created from google sheet and then autosave data will be done in google sheet.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer!

I don't know if hosting is what I need for saving submissions to a sheet or similar.

There is no way to list all answers within the "browser administration"? (Where you can login to Adobe Business Catalyst)

Yeah, I see the alternativ with Google, but I just feel that you don't have that much of creativity with that. Here you can make it look so much better. Only thing that's missing now i to list all submission in some way.

But I guess saving the mails could work as a solution, just not that practical.

If you have any other ideas or suggestion, I'm open for it!

Thanks again for the answer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using a default form then from the BC panel you can only generate the report which you see under cases

For generating a customized report you can do the following -

• Create extended CRM field
  • create a form
  • apply extended CRM field
  • submit it
  • Try to generate report for it.

If you need more info on this you may refer to this doc - Build a customer report  or have a 1 to 1 chat session with - Business Catalyst Support

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much again for your answer!

I'm not sure which method I will use, but you gave me ideas! Thank you!

Take care!

/Pontus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines