Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preferences reverting whenever user closes Captivate

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I've recently installed the latest Adobe Captivate v9.2.037 (I think) for a user in our work environment. The issue I am experiencing is that in Preference -> General Settings, the 'Publish at' and 'Project cache' fields are defaulting to a network drive. While I can change it to a local drive, whenever the program is closed and re-open it reverts the General Settings back to the network drive location.

The user in question does not have Admin rights, which I suspect is related to this. Is there a file that I can manually edit that stores the General Settings so I can change the fields?

Cheers,

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are logged in with Admin rights and YOU change the settings to a local hard drive on their machine, do the settings stick when you log out and then log back in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources