4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 21, 2017 7:42 AM by Dave LaRonde

    Does this effect have a name?

    ScottHacel Level 1

      i am looking to replicate this transition:


      Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 10.50.28.png




























      The transition swipes from left to right, and as you see there is what appears to be varying opacities to multiple layers.


      Am i able to create this with a transition effect or is it simply a case of multiple layers, timed slightly differently, with differing opacities? 


      Any advice would be appreciated!