• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Reader DC won't display signatures.

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I have a PDF file with signatures, when I open the PDF file on my Mac with "Preview" and Acrobat Reader Pro I can display the signatures even when I preview the file on outlook without actually opening but when I try to open the pdf file with reader DC I cannot display signatures at all. Any help will be appreciated.

I am using Windows 7 64 Bit with Reader DC Version: 2015.023.20070

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kadirs80264961,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query.

As shared above, that you have been able to see the signatures in the Acrobat Pro and Preview so it should also display in the Adobe Reader DC as well.

If you are still experiencing this problem, then-

You may check the preferences setting of the application, Launch Reader>Edit>Preferences>Forms>Highlight Color (should be checked).

If that doesn't help, then this might be a document specific problem so you may share the file with us. We would like to check the same at our end.

You may send the file to the email address shared via private message.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I remember when Acrobat was a program that "just worked." Now I've got an auto-updated version that won't save and won't get beyond a transparent black screen to access signatures. Another piece of bloatware that takes an hour of searching the web just to make it work. Who's got a better product?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

MOVED TO THE ACROBAT READER FORUM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines