• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Offset Filter Question

Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to PS but have been using the offset filter to prepare my square images for seamless repeat and it's worked great. Now I am trying to do it for a slightly larger rectangular pixel size and when I choose offset filter with wrap around, it cuts off the image so I can't see/edit. Is this because my shape is rectangular? I can't seem to zoom out or anything

thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Could you please post screenshots with the pertinent Panels (Layers etc.) visible and the Move Tool selected and set to »Show Transform Controls«.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the Layer extend beyond the Canvas (you can test this with Image > Reveal All)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I tried that and the layer does not extend past the canvass. The rectangular image size is 2732 x 2048. It seems almost like it is too big and it is only able to offset filter part of it. The other images I've done before are all square at 2048 x 2048. Not sure if what I've mentioned has anything to do with it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post screenshots with the pertinent Panels (Layers etc.) visible and the Move Tool selected and set to »Show Transform Controls«.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so far. I really appreciate your help. I will have to get back to this thread a little later today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks again c.pfaffenbichler for helping today. It's working now!

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines