• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I chance from LightroomCC to Lightroom 6 ?

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I buy the Creative Cloude but i need for my presents Lightroom 4-6. Can anyone help me ? Like in german.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Lightroom 6 and Lightroom CC are the same program. The difference in features  is controlled by how you sign into the program. If you don't have presets that you had previously been perhaps you will have to install or move them to the appropriate Lightroom folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you would like a German response, there is Deutsche Foren​

Alternatively, if somebody has a good suggestion here, you can use the translate button at the bottom of each post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 6 and Lightroom CC are the same program. The difference in features  is controlled by how you sign into the program. If you don't have presets that you had previously been perhaps you will have to install or move them to the appropriate Lightroom folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wenn Du Presets hast dann funktionieren die in allen Versionen. Wie Jim bereits geschrieben hat ist der unterschied zwischen LR6 und CC2015 das Lizenzierungsmodell - und damit natürlich die zusätzlichen Funktionen die nur das Cloud Abo hat.

Schreib doch mal genau was Du jetzt hast und was Dein Ziel ist.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines