1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 22, 2017 1:05 PM by dj_paige

Lightroom 2015.9 showing hundreds of strange images as well as my photos

fondook

Hi all, I downloaded Lightroom 2015.9 as well as Photoshop. When I open Lightroom I see lots of strange pixelated graphic images and my pictures are mixed in with these. I am using a New MacBook Pro, running Sierra.

When I purchased Lightroom CC and Photoshop, Lightroom downloaded straight away then Photoshop downloaded.

I have not started using the software yet because I want to get rid of the strange images, of which there are hundreds. I can remove them from Lightroom, not sure where they go. But this could take hours. Should I uninstall Lightroom and re-install or is there a known problem or fix?

• 1. Re: Lightroom 2015.9 showing hundreds of strange images as well as my photos
          dj_paige Level 9

When I open Lightroom I see lots of strange pixelated graphic images and my pictures are mixed in with these.

Can you show us a screen capture? The first time you ever open Lightroom, there should be NO images whatsoever, and then you have to specifically tell Lightroom what images to import from your hard disk(s) or from a camera card. So anything you see in Lightroom is because you (perhaps accidentally) imported these images.

1 person found this helpful