3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 22, 2017 4:49 PM by S_Gans

    Blending in Photoshop

    Lorie Zweifel Level 1

      Hi everyone....  I want to do a technique like this.  I am working in Illustrator but suspect this can only be done in Photoshop.  I have basic skills, but if someone knows what to call it so I can find some sort of help I would greatly appreciate it!!




      Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 1.03.17 PM copy.png