• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to see the files, its no longer available.

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whats's happening to my files...I tried to go back and look at some and it tells me its no longer available and when I click ok the file disappears...these are my work files...I thought buying your program would help condense my files...seems to be conden

HELP...these are my work files!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lauraleaoffb,

Could you please confirm how you have been trying to access the file? is it store online on document cloud or its locally saved on your computer?

• If, you are referring to the document cloud storage, then you may try signing out and signing back to the the https://cloud.acrobat.com/ Or try with the different web browser.
  • Or if you are accessing the document through the desktop application so please confirm the exact version of the app that you have installed on your machine, whether its Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Acrobat?

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They were stored on Document Cloud...I installed Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you follow the steps mention under Where are my Adobe Document Cloud files? 

If not, please refer to the help link above.

Let us know if it still doesn't help.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources