• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Internet Explorer 11 link failures to Acrobat

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having problems with links to Acrobat from Internet Explorer 11.  Example: I will be on a browser page with a link/pointer to jump to acrobat to print some form.  I click the link, I get a flash like the jump is happening, then nothing.  The page with the link is still sitting there as if I didn't do anything.  I have no indication anywhere that anything happened, or anything failed.  Maybe I don't really know where to look.  I have tried other browsers such as Firefox and Chrome when I can copy and paste the URL.  Sometimes they work, but only if IE11 is not the expected source.

IE11 is my default browser because of online access to Financial Institutions, the communication handshake at first contact, and subsequent exchange of authorization data.  Changing browsers causes problems.

I have looked at the "ADDON" info.  Mo apparent problems there.  ADOBE is active and enabled. I looked at my security software since I run the Norton Internet Security package.  Nothing there to block Adobe.  IE popup blocking is turned on.  I did turn it  off with no effect.  This problem has been happening for quite a while.  I have just been living with it.

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?