0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 23, 2017 8:13 AM by bryank2268213

500 Error after updating CF11 on a silent install

bryank2268213

I'm trying to get a silent install package working and while the install completes correctly, running any updates for CF result in a 500 error that I cant resolve.  It does this whether I install the hotfixes through CF admin or manually

I can reproduce this in my lab every time, but found that if I install CF interactively, everything works great and the updates are successful

I'm not sure what I might be missing in the silent install thats causing this behavior.  VC++2012 is already installed, and thats the only difference I noticed between the two

The error I'm seeing after updating to hf-11-0011 is below (this is just from CFAdmin).  The update log shows everything is SUCCESSFUL

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

java.lang.NullPointerException coldfusion.monitor.error.RequestErrorMonitorEventHandler.onRequestEnd(RequestErrorMonitorEventHandler.java:31) coldfusion.monitor.event.RequestMonitorEventProcessor.onError(RequestMonitorEventProcessor.java:558) coldfusion.monitor.event.MonitoringServletFilter.doFilter(MonitoringServletFilter.java:69) coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapFilter.doFilter(BootstrapFilter.java:46) coldfusion.filter.ClickjackingProtectionFilter.doFilter(ClickjackingProtectionFilter.java:75) coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapFilter.doFilter(BootstrapFilter.java:46)