• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Screw you adobe for trying to force me to install your other bs software with flash

Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

had to spend some time trying to find a download that didn't force me to download truekey and whatever other BS you try to put on my computer that I don't want. I cared enough to sit here and create an account and all that just to post this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

True key is an optional offering available on the downloads page. You can opt-out of the same before downloading Flash Player. If you are using ad-blockers or javascript is disabled then you will not see the options on downloads page.

In future if you do not want to download the same you can also opt for Silent Updates of Flash Player. For the same go to control panel> Flash Player and select "Allow Adobe to install updates" in the updates tab.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines