Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

URL without "/index.html"

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Muse Team!

There was still a discussion about this topic and I still wrote the following text, but didnt get an answer. The question from the Muse-team is marked as "answered". But in my opinion it is not!

Please read the following text, which I copied from the Search Console Help:

As you can see in the following link Duplicate content - Search Console Help it is relevant for Google if you have several urls as Muse creates it automatically! I have copied a part of the text:

So please tell us how to delete the index.html site or at least what shell we do that Muse does not create this url! Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fyi this is the public forum for Adobe Muse users... there are no devs here mate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Specify the query in google "All about htaccess" or "All about 301 redirect"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No entiendo ni J de lo que me envian solo solo ablo castellano

Enviado desde mi Windows Phone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This feature is currently not available in Adobe Muse. From what I know, Muse auto-generates URLs based on page names.

Use Adobe Muse CC: Feature Ideas to place a feature request with the team, and use the URL to canvass for votes for your feature. Requests with sufficient votes help the team prioritize feature requests.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

J26 may have a useful widget for this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines