• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 9 trial install expires after only 1 day.

Explorer ,
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Yesterday, my boss asked me to evaluate Captivate 9 to see if it will work for our HTML5 training needs.

I installed Captivate 9 on my system yesterday to see if we can use it to meet our training needs in this ever changing environment. After the install, the installer said that I have 30 days to try the software. I started to create a project, but was unable to finish, so i closed it and left for the day. This morning, I attempted to open the project to continue my evaluation. When Captivate starts up, it gives me message that says, "Your trial has expired." and shows 00 days remaining.

I really would like to evaluate this product for my company, but only two hours is not enough time for me to make an educated decision. How can I enable the rest of the trial?

TOPICS
Installation and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

I found out we already have a license. I resolved this by installing the valid license.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm just a user, but someone will contact you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found out we already have a license. I resolved this by installing the valid license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources