• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Workspace display/font/icon size on new computer is SO SMALL I can barely read

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! When I downloaded my Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 to my new computer, a Dell XPS 13, the display size is incredibly small.

In "Edit" mode, the display is so tiny that I can hardly read the headers or see the icons. Is there a way to magnify the entire display? This was never a problem on my old computer, which did have a larger screen, but I don't think that should matter. It doesn't matter with any of my other programs - the font size/icons are still the same size they were before on old laptop.

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have moved your post to the Photoshop elements Forum

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Similar complaint today:

PE 14 - can't see all of toolbox on laptop

As a matter of fact, you can't expect a very old software like Elements 9 to support today's high resolution displays which did not exist at that time. It's only from version 13.1 that a solution has been found to double the size of the fonts (we are at Elements 15 today).

Furthermore, if your display is similar to the one in the above discussion, you'll have the same problems as the poster.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Windows 10, use Magnifier.  Start - Windows Ease of Access - Magnifier

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines