2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 24, 2017 11:19 AM by Dave LaRonde

    What's the smooth text sort of fade in and then out at the end text effect called ?


      It's really smooth and my friend used it in a video but I can't seem to find it, anyone know what it's called ?