• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vector illustration does not load on the stock.

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2017 Mar 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tell me please the newcomer, I'm trying to appload the zip archive with the files on the drain, but the window displays the following message: "Failed to save some changes. Correct the items highlighted in red below and try again."  But I have everything filled correctly and nowhere is there any red marks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 25, 2017 Mar 25, 2017

Try posting your question on the Stock Contributor forum. You will get a quicker solution there.

Adobe Stock Contributors

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you trying to contribute an image to sell on Adobe Stock? If so then .zip files don't work. They must be .jpg or .ai.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried it, he writes the error that the .ai format file does not accept, and sends to read the rules.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try posting your question on the Stock Contributor forum. You will get a quicker solution there.

Adobe Stock Contributors

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started