• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nik Filters From *&#*$

Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2017 Mar 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator: moved from non-technical forum Lounge to Photoshop General Discussion.]

Each time a open Nik Filters in CC2017 I get this message at the bottom of the photo and it KEEPS opening the message. I removed Nik Filters and did a reinstall and still have the issue. I am MAC OS X El Capitan  Mac Pro 2012. Any Detailed help would be very welcome.

Thank you

Larry

20170325_083722.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 25, 2017 Mar 25, 2017

Have you checked the NIK support pages?  There is a stack of good information there.  I suspect most problems are fixed by using the most up to date installation files.

Nik Collection Help

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2017 Mar 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you checked the NIK support pages?  There is a stack of good information there.  I suspect most problems are fixed by using the most up to date installation files.

Nik Collection Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2017 Mar 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is  the  NIK support link on this issue: Google Groups

You can try what is suggested there, but the problem is that NIK is no longer being updated or supported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines