• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

White Balance bracketing - Metadata

Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2017 Mar 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm would really like to know what white balance was used when shooting a scene using white balance bracketing.

My 5dMk2 is set to auto white balance but then I go into the functions to set up White Balance shift/bracketing.

When I shoot the images I can see the differences in camera raw because the temperature and tint sliders move but the metadata panel still shows Auto.

As you all know (dont you) that White balance shift/Bracketing can be set to take Standard/Blue/Amber  or Standard/Magenta/Green depending on how you set it up in your camera (you don't have to change it manually for each of the 3 images that are taken) but it would be good if the metadata panel showed which set of 3 images is standard/Blue/Amber or the other rather than relying on sight. The change can be very small if set up that way so barely noticeable.

I expect the answer will point to the my second line - "set to auto"  but then whats the point of metadata if it doesn't reflectg what actually happens in the set up.

Bill

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Hi Archibald the grim,

Please click on the link below and post this as a feature request so that our engineering team can implement this as a feature in the next version.

Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Archibald the grim,

Please click on the link below and post this as a feature request so that our engineering team can implement this as a feature in the next version.

Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines