Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mercury Transmit not working after switch to 4k monitor

Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2017 Mar 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey

I have a 3 monitor setup which I've been successfully using with monitor 3 enabled for Mercury Transmit, with full screen preview.

Then I upgraded monitor 2 to a UHD resolution monitor and now Mercury Transmit won't work properly - enabling it for monitor 3 puts the preview on monitor 2, much smaller than full screen. Likewise enabling it for monitor 1.

I have the text size on my UHD monitor set to 150%, but even when I set that back to 100% it doesn't solve the Mercury Transmit issue, and also makes it really hard to see any text.

Screens.jpg

So bummed that this is like this... almost considering moving back to my old monitor.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bueller.... Bueller....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your display card capable of 4K output? I have an older Nvidia Quadro 5000 card and max rez is 1920X1080.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One thing I could recommend is to not use the GPU for full screen playback.  Instead, use a proper I/O device from AJA, Blackmagic, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also have a 3-monitor setup running GTX 2080ti. My main middle monitor is now a 4k with two 2k on either side. My preview being on the right (see pic). Nvidia drivers are up to date

Mercury will run fine for about 5-ish minutes then the preview monitor image will freeze. When I toggle Mercury on/off it refreshes to a  black screen. When I toggle on/off again it comes back with the original static image. I have to exit and re-start AE. It then works fine for 5-ish minutes, etc., etc.

IMG_7932.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines