• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with type on a path

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2017 Mar 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any 100% black type I put on a path in InDesign CS6 turns very light gray. Same text shows 100% in any regular text box. I have checked all menus and pulldowns for percentage. I do this all the time, not sure why it's not working now. I even saved and closed the document and moved it to another computer, still happening.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 26, 2017 Mar 26, 2017

You may have inadvertently applied some transparency to the path. Select the path (not the text) and choose Object>Effects>Clear All Transparency. If that doesn't work show us a screen capture.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2017 Mar 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may have inadvertently applied some transparency to the path. Select the path (not the text) and choose Object>Effects>Clear All Transparency. If that doesn't work show us a screen capture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much. I have no idea why it was set like this, to begin with. I  would never have thought to look there. I appreciate your expertise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much. I have no idea why it was set like this, to begin with

If you accidentally set the Opacity setting to something less than 100 with nothing selected, it can become the default for the stroke or fills of future paths and rectangles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines