5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 28, 2017 8:23 AM by Sheena Kaul

    What License do I need?



      I'd like to use an Adobe Stock image on a product label for a client. They only want to use royalty-free images, with UNLIMITED print use.

      The standard Adobe Stock License is limited to 500,000 printed, and my client doesn't want that.

      I saw on Adobe Stock's License Terms page that there is an "Enhanced License" and an "Extended License", and it seems that BOTH are free of the 500,000 restriction.

      But what is the difference between these two licenses? Which do I need? Why would I go with one and not the other?

      I can't seem to find answers to this anywhere. If anyone can help me with this, I would be extremely grateful!