• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

color scanning results in wrong orientation

Explorer ,
Mar 26, 2017 Mar 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

had this problem some time ago - now it's back ...

when i scann a color copy, acrobat rotates the orientation with about 45 degree.

do i the same with a black-and-white scann (the same sheet) it scanns correct.

everything is up to date, just started windows 10 64bit again - same problem.

26-03-_2017_19-52-54.png

TOPICS
Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please uncheck "Recognize Text(OCR)" checkbox once from scan setting window and scan.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it worked once when I saved the settings with OCR and then without. but after that, nomatter what I did, it screwed up the scann. please correct the programm. thx

an by the way, the gui is still awful! there was once a time, when i could just klick on the icon an acrobat made a scann - bw, color, etc. as the icon.

acrobat is a very simple programm and has not so many options, so why the hell is there such a poor gui?! on 24 inch sreen you have so much space, you could place almost all options on it ... i often have the feeling, you guys dont work with your programms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines