• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to apply to all images, a preset that has "auto tone" as one of its settings?

Explorer ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I used to use Lightroom 5 and as one of the functions I could right click after selecting all the images while in the develop module, select develop settings and then at the bottom of that drop down menu there was an option to select "user presets". I could then select the preset I've created and apply it to all of the pictures. Each of them would then have different numeric values set for each of the tone bars  like exposure, contrast etc. This meant that no two images had the same values because one of my settings in the selected preset was "auto tone".

This "user presets" selection is no longer available in Lightroom CC. I only know of the option to sync the photos after applying the preset to the first one. This means that the auto tone function is not being applied and all of my values for exposure, contrast, highlights, shadows etc. is exactly the same??

Any help would be hugely grateful because this used to save me loads of time whereas at the moment every time i go to the next image I must individually apply the preset....

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards

Dan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Quick Develop in Library mode,then tone control. But also see this Lightroom: Applying Auto Tone to a batch of photos loses subsequent develop settings | Photoshop Family Customer Communi… because there can be snags.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quick Develop in Library mode,then tone control. But also see this Lightroom: Applying Auto Tone to a batch of photos loses subsequent develop settings | Photoshop Fam... because there can be snags.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Joefry99

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines