Does the file actually download, or does it fail to download due to this error?
Download failed due to this error
Thank you for the additional information. I am not able to reproduce the behaviour. The file downloads without error using Windows 7 with IE11. If you have a different browser installed can you please try the following:
- Launch the browser and navigate to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions
- In step 1, select 'Windows 7/Vista/XP'
- In step 2, select 'FP 25 for Internet Explorer - ActiveX'
- Note: there may be third party offers displayed in the center panel of the page.
- Click the yellow 'Download now' button
- Does the file download? If so, what is the name of the file?
Only one Browser installed: IE11 - Version 11.09600.18617.
Did also try download according to your recommendation, mentioned above; still same result: Download start correct, but at the end of Status bar following message appear: "Die Signatur von flashplayer25ax_ra_install.exe ist beschädigt oder ungültig" (English translation see first posting).
Tested also different times by activating/deactivating of Kaspersky Total security - same result.
Are you able to download the file using a different browser? Please try the following:
- Using a non-IE browser, go to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions
- In step 1 select 'Windows 7/Vista/XP'
- In step 2 select 'FP 25 for Internet Explorer - ActiveX'
- Click the yellow 'Download Now' button
This is Shefali from Adobe.
Try downloading it from other browser as Maria mentioned. Also, we would still be happy to figure out why you faced the issue on IE browser and fix it for you.
Will it be possible for you to have a desktop screen share session with us?
This will help us to know exactly why you are facing this issue and fix it.
If that's okay with you, please revert back with suitable timings for the same.
Thx for quick replay.
I'll come back to you after my return from Hospital.
I'll need to get the installation log files from you to troubleshoot the problem. Please review the FAQWhere do I find the Flash Player installation log on Windows? and provide the Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log files by uploading them to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How to share a document and post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.