• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6 update failed

Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Lightroom 6 version 6.4.

A new update released. when I proceed with the update on my Mac I receive the following message :

"Update could not be applied

the error log file may help you in identifying the problem. Then, try updating again. If the problems persist, contact customer support for further assistance."

the error log :

Lightroom CC (2015.9) / 6.9

There was an error installing this update. Please quit and try again later. Error Code: U44M1I210

Any one can help me update the new version ?????

thanks

Haissam

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Doing a forum search using the search option at the top of this page and entering that error code provides a list of possible solutions. Perhaps one of them will help you. I don't have the answer because I have never encountered that error:

https://forums.adobe.com/search.jspa?q=U44M1I210

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doing a forum search using the search option at the top of this page and entering that error code provides a list of possible solutions. Perhaps one of them will help you. I don't have the answer because I have never encountered that error:

https://forums.adobe.com/search.jspa?q=U44M1I210

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi haithamh,

Please refer the below troubleshooting link.

Error U44M1I210 when installing Adobe Creative Cloud or Creative Suite 6 updates

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines