This content has been marked as final. Show 7 replies
It is not supported.
Thanks for the reply, I read somewhere about an installer SDK. Is that something that I can use to achieve this functionality?
I don't think there is an AIR application installer SDK. The AIR application installer is not customizable.
read the points he makes:
In general, the license allows you to:
* distribute the runtime installer on a closed intranet
* distribute the runtime installer on fixed media, such as CD or DVD Roms.
* distribute and launch the runtime installer as part of another native installer
In general, the license does not allow you to:
* modify the installer, or files to allow AIR application to run without having the runtime installed on the user’s system.
* distribute DLL’s or other files from the runtime directly within an application
I use Inno setup to install all the files that I have created. Could I include the runtime in the files?
You will need to sign the Runtime Redistribution agreement.