• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

no me aparece en "guardar como" para elegir la carpeta que quiero o crear carpeta nueva

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenos dias, me llamo jose,

he instalado el photoshop cc 2017, y mi sorpresa es que en guardar como, nno puedo guardar en la carpeta que quiero o crear carpeta,

si dentro de una carpeta tengo otra, por ejemplo, si tengo una carpeta llamada book juan, y dentro de esa otra que sea " retocadas" no me da opcion de guardar ahi los ficheros

Gracias de antemano

(Discussion successfully moved from Photoshop Lightroom to Photoshop General Discussion)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ayukito  wrote

Good morning, my name is jose,

I have installed the photoshop 2017 cc, and my surprise is that save as, n I can save to the folder I want to or create folder,

If within a folder I have another, for example, if I have a folder named John book, and within that one that is "retouched" does not give me option save files there

Thanks in advance

(Discussion successfully moved from Photoshop Lightroom to Photoshop General Discussion)

What operating system are you using?  Photoshop should work the same as your operating system regards file handling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which operating system are you using?

Do you not see something like below (this is Photoshop CC2017.0.1 on Windows 10)

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines