• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No audio after export

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried several ways to export with no luck.

I have tried render and replace on my audio files, which is the only thing I could find on forum.

The only other issue is that two tracks were aiff files exported from after effects. and one track is an mono mp3.

So it is possible it can't read both at same time. But that is all that is different.

I have tried both media encoder and directly from PP CC.

Have also run all updates

Thanks for Help.

Dave

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Theres a lot of missing information here, so all I can do is guess.

You mention the Render and Replace command and After Effects, so are you Dynamic Linking a sequence into Premiere or are you just bringing an exported file from Ae in? If you're not Dynamic Linking then Render and Replace isn't really necessary. There are other reasons to use this function even if you're not using DL, but we'll keep it simple for now and say it's not necessary.

Mixing AIFF and MP3 isn't a problem. Premiere can handle a multitude of formats in a single timeline, it doesn't really care what you throw at it.

What you don't say, and what's most important, is what settings are you using to export? Can you send a screenshot of your entire Export Settings dialog? Below the preset choices at the top of the window there are two checkboxes, one for exporting video and one for exporting audio. At the bare minimum, is the audio box checked?

Also, are you able to hear everything as expected when you play back your timeline in Premiere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My first thought is to use only .wav files for audio.  They work pretty flawlessly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines