• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unreal

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased stock images but can not find out how to go back in and re download them. Why in the world do they make it so difficult to simply go in and download the images that you purchased?

Can someone tell me how to go to my purchases area?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Hi Will,

I apologize for the experience while locating your already licensed image and I will take it as a feedback to improve the interface.

For downloading the images you have already licensed before, Navigate to the License History page, click the Image ID, and save the image again.

Let me know if that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Will,

I apologize for the experience while locating your already licensed image and I will take it as a feedback to improve the interface.

For downloading the images you have already licensed before, Navigate to the License History page, click the Image ID, and save the image again.

Let me know if that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2017 Apr 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

Thank you for the reply. That got me to where I needed to go, thanks.

Wouldn't it be much easier to have a 'purchase history', or something similar, directly from your accounts tab? I am building a digital downloads e-Commerce site myself and that (a download link from your account page) is the 'standard' for digital media downloads.

And while I am being a critic, , why not have a 'Reply' to your message rather than a 'Comment' ?

Less confusion = Happier Customers.

Thank you, Will

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome Will!

I will pass your feedback to the concerned team to improve the workflow.

P.S. when using Adobe forums, please mark helpful/correct responses of Staff/helper, if there are any.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started