6 Replies Latest reply on Jan 21, 2018 7:01 AM by lilly 2002

Photoshop CC 2017 Pen Pressure

jackl46391534 Level 1

I am having trouble getting Photoshop CC 2017 to recognize my XP Pen 05 tablet's pen pressure. I have tried every suggestion provided in this thread Photoshop not recognizing Pen Pressure and am starting to run out of options.

My operating system is Windows 10

I am running Photoshop CC 2017

My tablet is XP Pen Star 05

I am not sure if I am using WInTab or the Windows Ink API. Currently I have WIndows Ink Workspace enabled (if this is what WIndows Ink API refers to), and am using the Star 04 driver as suggested by the XP Pen support team whom I contacted a few days prior.

My pen pressure problem went away after installing the previous series driver however it was only for the one time I used it and since then I have had no luck.

I should also mention that I created a text document via suggestions from this thread Photoshop cc 2014 incompatible with Wacom ? but am uncertain of the exact file location. Currently my file path goes as follows C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2017\Required\PDF\Settings and within the Settings folder there are no other text documents besides joboption files. This is the only Settings Folder I can see and I have Show Hidden Files enabled.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.