• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fillable PDF - Tab to next page

Engaged ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - My client says she can not tab to the next page of a fillable PDF form I sent her. I have no problem doing so. Has anyone encountered this and can assist with a resolution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi KathleneRuhan,

As mentioned above, You have been able to open the file without any trouble, so there shouldn't be any problem  accessing the file if she is also using Adobe Acrobat/Reader application.

Could you confirm with your client how she has been trying to access the fillable form?

Whether she is accessing the file online or on Adobe Acrobat/Reader desktop application.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please concentrate on the question.  How do you tab to the next page.   That is the question,  Do you know how the answer please provide it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because each app is different it is reasonable to ask what app your client is using - actually using not just installed. I realise you may not know and may not want to ask her, but that's how it goes. A screen shot from the client often answers a lot of tech support questions - and like it or not you are doing tech support. If it turns out to be an Adobe app we might be able to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, the question was not answered, instead they ask questions of their own.  With this Adobe it's one challenge after another but all I want to do is go on to the next page.   I'm trying once more and if not successful I'm asking AARP for a refund.

Once more, I'm taking the safe drivers' course inline but can't get beyond the first page, no matter what I click on.  If you know the answer please let me know.   I should inform you that I signed out then signed back in 4 times with the same result.   Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

royb33258310  wrote

Please concentrate on the question.  How do you tab to the next page.   That is the question,  Do you know how the answer please provide it.

The question is difficult to understand. The OP asks for a resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So it's you fillling it? Well if you refuse to answer the question about what app you are using I don't think we can help except to suggest you scroll instead of tabbing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines