• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accidentally got rid of the header/footer adjustment 'tools' ?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I was working on my site yesterday and pressed some keyboard shortcut by accident. I then noticed that the little draggable arrows to adjust the size of the header/footer have disappeared. Please help! I'm sure there will be a simple way to get them back. I feel like a bit of a fool 😮

I have attached a little photo so you can see what I mean (hopefully). Cheers

footer problem.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Ah, I think I've got the solution (I've put my own screen next to yours). You can also hit View > Show Rulers). This also hides the header and footer items.

Hope this helps for you!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! Just go to View > Show Header & Footer:

Schermafbeelding 2017-03-29 om 17.03.20.png

I hope this helps for you

Rob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops, I should have stated that that was the first thing i tried. It appears to do nothing? This goes for the page AND the master page. Thank you for the help, though

They must be related though. Also I just noticed that all my footer items were no longer marked as 'footer items'. I have since changed that but it hasn't helped the situation. Strange, but it's a serious problem as it seems to have affected the software itself (i.e it spans across different projects).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hm, that's strange! I've tried a few things but haven't got a solution yet... Do you maybe have a few more screenshots (the whole muse screen and the View menu)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

footer_problem2.jpg

Sure! Here we go. Appreciate the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, I think I've got the solution (I've put my own screen next to yours). You can also hit View > Show Rulers). This also hides the header and footer items.

Hope this helps for you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Urghhh, thank you so much. I'm a fool. Thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your not fool of course, I had to try it myself too Don't hesitate ask other questions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines