• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Snapchat type masks in AE?

Participant ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I looked for a program that renders "MSQRD" or Snapchad style 3d masks over faces in real time, I was surprised that I couldn't quickly find a non-phone app program that I could do the same thing on. Then I thought of After Effects but I can't seem to find the tutorials that go into exactly what I'm looking for.

Does After Effects or any Adobe program or any other computer program replace faces and animate the other face in real time like in the picture below? These phone app programs seem to allow you to crank out video by lining up features automatically, not much set up.

All these faces animate in real time but they are limited by their stock characters.

msqrd.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe Adobe offers anything in their professional lineup that can do this.  It's definitely more a "consumer" feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There IS a way to simulate this type of effect in After Effects. And if something looks good it doesn't matter if its "consumer" or professional. Over the years I've worked professionally with AE, Premiere, Illustator, PS, Maya, 3DSMax , Lightwave, Zbrush, iClone, and about 25 other "professional" programs, but I sure don't look down my nose at "consumer" features that have desirable results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines